COVID-19 Vaccination Rollout
- Who is eligible?
- Teachers, staff and employees in K-12, preschool or childcare settings. (For appointments on or after March 1st)
- Public safety personnel: Law enforcement, public safety, fire services and emergency management officials. (For appointments on or after March 1st)
- Adults aged 65 and older. Adults in this age group can be vaccinated at any of our drive-through locations below, or at some private healthcare providers. See below for appointment information.
- Anyone 16 to 64 years old with a chronic health condition that may put them at higher risk from COVID-19. (18 or older at our drive-through sites.) For a list of qualifying health conditions please visit: MSDH
- To find a vaccination site and to make an appointment please visit: MSDH COVID-19 Appointment
- Mississippi Coronavirus Hotline – 877-978-6453 (8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday)
MDES Contact Center Information
- Unemployment claimants should call 601-493-9427 or 601-326-1119 for the following services:
- To file unemployment claims,
- Ask questions about existing claims,
- Password reset assistance, and
- How to file weekly certifications
- Claimants should call 601-493-9427 for the following services:
- Call 601-493-9427 for the following services: