2016 FOOD BOOTH SPACES ARE SOLD OUT
VENDOR APPLICATIONS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR ARTS, CRAFTS, AND BUSINESS BOOTHS - SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY
HUBFEST was developed by the Hattiesburg Area Chamber of Commerce in October of 1985 to provide a community event for families. The festival started with 100 booths and attracted 5,000 people. In 2015, HUBFEST had 4 music stages and over 250 arts and crafts booths, attracting tens of thousands of people to Greater Hattiesburg. The one-day event takes over Downtown Hattiesburg, and appeals to vendors and visitors from neighboring cities and states. For the past 2 years, HUBFEST featured vendors from seven different states including Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana and Tennessee.
Art, Music, Food & Fun!
HUBFEST offers a variety of art for consumers of all tastes. If fine arts aren't what you're seeking at HUBFEST, there are hundreds of crafts, businesses and services spread throughout the rest of Downtown Hattiesburg.
The festival features four stages of entertainment, with something for everyone to enjoy. Be entertained by headlining acts making regional or national headlines, or check out some of the great local talent featured here in Greater Hattiesburg. Every festival is measured by the delicious food it brings. HUBFEST does not disappoint. With two food courts, HUBFEST offers everything from local favorites to traditional festival treats.
Although HUBEST is only a one-day event, it is sure to put a smile on your face that will last through the night! With a conglomeration of art, music and food, there's without-a-doubt something for everyone in the family to enjoy. If one of those three don't fit your fancy, visit the Children's Village for games to entertain children of all ages.
2016 HUBFEST Vendor Applications
Food Booths: $300 SOLD OUT!
1) Review the 2016 HUBFEST Rules and Regulations (linked below)
2) Complete and submit the 2016 HUBFEST Vendor Application (scroll to bottom of page or click here)
3) Sign and Submit the 2016 HUBFEST Vendor Agreement (linked below)
4) Food vendors must submit *Certificate of Insurance with "Area Development Partnership" listed as additional insured
5) Wait for the Area Development Partnership to contact you regarding your acceptance to the festival
6) Submit payment and you are an official HUBFEST vendor!
*If you do not have insurance, you can obtain a policy HERE
2016 Vendor Application: (Click Here if application is not visible)